Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Day 2

Breakfast was again a mash up.  Today was compliant bacon, egg, and fresh salsa.

Then I went to the dentist and it was wonderful.  I love clean teeth.

As I left the dentist, I was out to run some errands.  Pulled into my parking spot at the grocery store and grabbed my purse.  I recently switched to a smaller purse, which is ok.  It prevents me from carrying around the kitchen sink.  What I am still getting used to is a long strap.  Well, that long strap caught on the side of my coffee cup...and dumped the whole thing (well like 3/4 since that was what was left) into my drivers seat.  So now I have coffee all over my car seat and my butt.  Walked through Aldi and Walmart with a coffee soaked bottom.  Awesome.

Got home and made some lunch.  I had leftover grilled chicken with some sauteed kale and tomato.

Snacks: Grapes, carrots, and celery with almond butter.

For dinner I went out with some of the ladies from work.  Ordered a plain hamburger patty with the veggies, no bun, and a side of watermelon.

When I got home, D and I spent a good portion of time in the garden picking veggies.  We filled 2 bags and a large bucket!  Good thing I have Friday off to start the canning factory.  As much work as it is and as overwhelming as it can feel at times, we are so blessed to have such a good garden and be able to not only put food away for the winter but also to share with our friends and family.

After I prepared 3 huge bags of beans for the freezer, I made one of my favorite snacks - banana with a handful of cashews and some shaved dried coconut.  Try this.  It's just plain good.


No comments:

Post a Comment