Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My New Venture - Thirty-One

Because I didn't have enough in my life to keep me busy, I have also decided to branch out and try another adventure.  Please welcome your Soon To Be Certified and Official - Thirty-One Consultant. 

This isn't a company that I just found out about either, so this was not a rash decision.  I've been "collecting" Thirty-One products for over a year.  I've given them as gifts, I've bought pretty much the entire catalog.  And I use the products every day.  I am a walking advertisement for my friend, Kristi, who I am signing up under.  Seriously, I give out her business cards like you wouldn't believe. 

So, I figured, why not hand out my own business cards.  Walking around with my purchases sparks all kinds of conversations in the oddest places - grocery store, bank, school, zoo.  Seriously, people stop me and ask where I got my purse or cooler or suitcase.  And I would tell them and hand out Kristi's card.  I think it's high time I start sending out my own cards!  Especially to the lady in the Hy-Vee parking lot who asked me about the cooler, and then proceeded to stick her hands in my trunk and fondle all the other bags and totes I had in there.  She is the kind of people I'm talking about!

My official Debut will be on Tuesday, September 27 (2 days after the ALS Walk, cause I work best under pressure).  Within the first 45 days, I will need to hold 4 parties in order to earn my starter kit money back and get the other amazing sign up bonuses. 

So my question is....who's comin with me?  Who wants to help me get started on the right foot, but hosting a party.  There are 4 kinds of parties and all are very low key, no pressure shopping opportunities.

-In-Home Demo - this is the style most common.  I will come to your house and show the products, talk about them and give you ideas of what you can use the items for.  This is the best style if you want to have high sales and earn more free product as a hostess. 
-In-Home Open House - I will come and set up shop on your table, put your snacks somewhere else :)  This is great if you are new to your home, what a great way to show off that new house!  All the items are out to see, feel, and ask questions about.  I'll offer suggestions and talk about products asked, no big long spiel.
-In-Home DIY (Do It Yourself) - I won't come to your house for your party, but your guests will!  I'll ship you a package with some demonstration products, catalogs and order forms.  You invite your friends over for a Girls Night In and do the work for me!  Inside the original package is a box to ship the products and your orders back to me, pre-paid, no cost to you. 
- Catalog Party - also very common, and super easy to do.  Take a few books, hand them out, get some orders and earn free product. 

You know when you are at an in home party and the consultant has you play a game.  And wham, suddenly you are the lucky duck who has to have a party next, even if you have no interest.  I don't ever play the games where someone is forced to book a show.  I don't ever play the recruiting games either.  Why...because as a guest, I hated them. 

I believe that if I am doing my job, you will see how great the products are and want to book your own show to earn them for free.  I believe that if you are at a point in your life where you are looking for something else, and you think Thirty-One might be for you, then we can have that chat.  So there seriously is NO pressure.  I will however sing the praises of the products and the company until my face turns blue. 

You can access the catalog here: http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalog to check out these items that have me so excited; but don't order anything from there....at least not yet!  If there is something you see that your mom / sister / boyfriend / grandma / best friend / cousin / nephew / etc can't live without, contact me, we'll get it ordered at my debut.  And if you see something you just can't live without, contact me to set up your show to get your stuff for FREE. 

I do want to share a few of my favorite products real quick:

This would be the Hang Up Home Organizer - LIFE SAVER!  Pockets for everything, the "windows" can easily double as a white board. Since I can't get the pic to upload, I will just tell you that the pockets are very versitile and functional!   Use them to hold mail, coupons, school papers, church papers, bills, calendar, menus, school schedules, pretty much everything that is clogging up your counter space or kitchen table, gather it up and stick it in here.  Still accessible, but organized and out of sight.  This thing is awesome.  And an organized persons dream come true! 



Rolling Tote - Hostess Exclusive Item - Comes with a telescoping handle that hides inside a zippered pocket when not in use.  The bag itself is HUGE.  And the nice thing is, it doesn't look huge.  Addie and I took this on our Zoo trip and fit both of our clothes, our bathroom bag, a pillow and 2 pairs of tennis shoes.  Oh and did I mention it's on wheels!



These are just a few of the items I'm in love with.  I'll show you more later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment