Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday (Tina K Style)

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday~  there's always a good reason to shop!

Let me entice you with some FABULOUS Cyber Monday deals that will rival those seen on Black Friday and will also help you support Small Business Saturday.

On Black Friday I was at a Vendor Fair displaying my Thirty~One goodies and also added a line of products to my At Home Party line of things I love and need to peddle. 

So, here are my deals:
READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR THE REALLY GOOD STUFF!!

Thirty~One:
visit my Thirty~One site (www.mythirtyone.com/99114) and place any $31 order (don't forget the fantastic Customer Special when you spend the $31, get one of the Cinch Sac, Flat Iron Case, Soft Wallet, All in One Organizer or the Zip Up Pencil Pouch for ONLY $5!

Perfectly Posh:
Perfectly Posh (www.perfectlyposh.us/365) is running a recruiting special right now, thru midnight, sign up to be on my team for only $79!!  That is a $20 savings and trust me, people want this stuff!! 

My Personal Sales:
Thirty~One:  Qualifying orders must be at least $31 in retail dollars (not including shipping or tax)

Place an online order before 6pm and I will send you a coupon good for 1 Half Price Item in the Month of February!! + get in on the 10pm AND Midnight bonuses!!
(Coupon sent to you once your order ships via US Mail)

Place an online order before 10 pm and I will send you a coupon good for 15% off any item in the Month of January + get in on the Midnight Bonus!!
(Coupon sent to you once your order ships via US Mail, coupon only good thru me)

Place an online order before Midnight and I will send you a reimbursement check for your Shipping Cost!!(Check sent to you once your order ships via US Mail, coupon only good thru me)

So...realistically, if you place an online order now (before 6pm CST) for a minimum of $31, you will be receiving in the mail from me:
A Coupon for 1 Half Price item in the month of February
A Coupon for 15% off any item in the month of January
Your Shipping Reimbursement Check

As if that weren't good enough, don't forget I also signed up to share Perfectly Posh!

Perfectly Posh is a new line of Pampering Products.  Indulgent and fun- all made with the very best ingredients.  All items are made in the USA and are Gluten, Paraben, Animal Product & SLS - FREE!!!

Here is the Deal on the Perfectly Posh site:  Qualifying orders must be at least $30 in retail dollars (not including shipping or tax)

Place an online order before 6pm and I will send you a coupon good for 1 Bombinator Bath Ball (Choose from 3 flavors) + get in on the 10pm AND Midnight bonuses!!
(Coupon sent to you once your order ships via US Mail)

Place an online order before 10 pm and I will send you a coupon good for 1 LipShot Balm (Choose from 2 flavors) + get in on the Midnight Bonus!!
(Sent to you once your order ships via US Mail, coupon only good thru me)

Place an online order before Midnight and I will send you a reimbursement check for your Shipping Cost!!(Sent to you once your order ships via US Mail, coupon only good thru me)

Helping me start my Perfectly Posh business before 6 pm (CST) will net you:
A Coupon for 1 Bath Bombinator
A Coupon for 1 LipShot Lip Balm
Your Shipping Reimbursement Check

So What Are You Waiting For??

GET SHOPPING!!

And don't forget to call me and schedule your parties!  I can help you de-compress from the holidays and organize your newly-filled homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment