Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fat Addendum

Here is a brief addendum to the first post of the day regarding my fatness. 

I generally eat small portions. 
I eat 5-6 times a day.
My dinner plate is never a small portion.
I don't eat a lot of sweets.
I will not turn down Ice Cream.
I will also not turn down any kind of cake.
Or Peanut Butter M&M's.
During my "Monthly Visit" I crave salt.
And peanut butter, and chocolate, and salt. 
And I ususally give in.
I almost never drink milk.
But do enjoy Yogurt when I want a good sweet treat. 
I'm not real active. 
Activity consists of gardening, swimming, and walking my dog about a half mile at night.
I like vegetables and have no problem eating them.
My family does not like vegetables and has problems eating them. 
I take Gummy Vitamins every day.
I'm hungry ALL THE TIME.
I drink 8 glasses of water at work every day.
I don't drink much water at home. 

I'm sure there are other questions that you will ask yourself about me or to me, hopefully, this is a good starting point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment