Thursday, August 4, 2011

TCRG - Growing Weed(s)

It would be really glamourous if I were to grow Weed; I mean, it looks like that every time I see them investigating drug murders on CSI.  Oh well, if you've known me much, you would know I am not glamourous.  Nor do I strive for a glamourous lifestyle. 

So, I will stick to growing WeedS, since I seem to be quite competent at that.  And it doesn't require any fancy equipment.  I already have every thing I need!

So, here is what my fountain looked like a few weeks ago, remember?



It's coming along nicely.  Here is what it looks like today:


Progress is happening, slowly, but surely, progess is happening.

If I weren't so darn good at growing weeds, this wouldn't be such a chore. 

These are the update of spraying the rock gardens with the 2,4D.....twice.....

This is right beneath the fountain, gotta do some pullin



Ah, the other side of the path.  Portions have been pulled, portions are waiting to die more.  This was all rock at one time.  And then I let the weeds grow, and then it looked like the prairie.  The end result here (future tense) will be a butterfly garden with milkweed and wildflowers,  Addie has a "beginner kit" we're putting in when it's ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment