Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Burpee Challenge - Day 10

Whoever thought this was a good idea should be shot!  Well, maybe just with a BB gun or a rock or something, not to kill, cause really it's a good thing, but this is kicking my butt!!

Today is the day to do 10 Burpees. 
So far, I've (and Jessica too!) done 45 Burpees.  Yes, this has spanned over 9 days.  BUT, still, that is 45 Burpees that I would not have otherwise done.  So, Bravo. 

This morning, none were done, and we are definately at the point where they need to be broken up throughout the day.  I'll do them, just not all at once, and not right now.

I wanted to check in.  Is anyone else doing this with us?  Is anyone else getting thier butts kicked? Or is it just me? 

I have realized a few things, and I am not sure if it is because of this challenge, or just because I figured them out, but either way:
*Round is a shape. 
*I am not in any kind of shape right now, except Round.
*My lungs are not in shape either.
*Burpees are really hard.
*Diet plays a huge role in how you feel.
*Excercise plays a huge role in how you feel.
*Cookies can fix anything
*So can music
*Try to fix it with music first.

Ok, here I go, I'm gonna go do 2.  And then I'll do 4 later, and 4 more even later-er. 

Until then, chin up buttercup!

No comments:

Post a Comment