Monday, October 3, 2011

Crazy Times at the Kastner Farm

I love my family.  We are just a bunch of Crazy Nut Huts, and we sure know how to have a good time.  Here are a few photos from our Cousin Day, that turned into Family Day.  Nothing better than Family Day!

Ok, so I uploaded the pictures in no specific order, so the cooresponding captions, are not in time order either. 


Campfire, there was even some Magic Spruce in there to make the flames blue.  I gotta get me some magic spruce!

What a Handy Dandy Flipper you have there Nikki!!  Grandpa is so creative.  Now you can golf AND flip your burger!!


Grandma DID NOT like the wine we were drinking!!  And yes, there is wine in the Gatorade bottle...only because we lost the water bottle...twice!

Worked out that our Fun Day was on a very special day as well. 

Hide N Seek in the bushes.  I got a phone call and the caller whispered "are they still looking?"  they must have been hiding for quite a while!!


Mooooommmmm....Kjeren's eating a giant pickle!


Me and Addie and Kjeren and goofy Larry chillin by the fire. 


Scribblish = Telephone Pictionary!!  One of my favorite games EVER, and turns out it's a real game.  Whoa!

Ummmm....and the game Things.  Yes, this was a good, good laugh to be had by all!!


I learned how to do the "Man Walking Down The Stairs" trick.  And threw in a few "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"  Just before I told Grandma to "Shut UP!" cause I thought she was Casie.  And yes, I can say that to Casie, just NOT my Grandma!

Casie and Larry.  He said that he was NOT Superman.  Superman wears his underwear on the OUTSIDE!!  Can you believe it?!


Trina Bean and I setting up some tents.  The ground was so hard over there that we both bent a few stakes!


Trina aka Pack Mule
 There was quite a few inside jokes made this weekend as well.  And I will post them, just so I can laugh again...and again...and all over again!  Don't worry if you don't get it, it's cause you're not cool, I mean Kastner :)

 RANDOM COUSIN NIGHT WORD VOMIT
Swipe, swipe pass!!!
Peter Peter pumpkin cheater!!!
I don't know if you wanna call me sexy if you know who this is!!!
Flick your cherry an throw it in the can!!!
Casie's word is SKEESY!!!
I had to suck my saliva so I didnt F*#$ING lick it!!
I was at 66%, i'm gonna consider that charged!!!
Hold your breath, if you go down we'll tap you!!
I could wooommmp that!!!
Throw a load on!!!

oh and how do we remember all this...."wait, text that to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment