Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Organizing Utility Tote ~Yes, You Need One!!

If there is 1 product in the Thirty~One catalog that I recommend to EVERYONE at every party, it would be the Organinzing Utility Tote...and wouldn't ya know it, it's the October Special!!


Having issues with the uploading of pictures...I still don't really know how to work this Blog thing...Aaannnyyywaaaaays....it is very versitile.  I have seen it used as:
Gym Bag
Diaper Bag
Cleaning Supplies
Emergency (natural disaster) Kit
First Aid Kit
Car Activity Pack
Laundromat Pack
Beach Bag
Family Fun Night Kit
Gardening Gear
...and many, many more!

Time is running out to get this wonderful item at such a low price.  The October special only runs thru Monday, October 31.  Check these out on my website http://www.mythirtyone.com/99114/ or send me a message via Facebook, email (tmkelly1981@gmail.com), or call / text me (319-651-0761) to get your order placed before time runs out.  These make wonderful gifts as well!!

Available in 10 patterns (check them out on my website http://www.mythirtyone.com/99114/)
Black
Black Parisian Pop
Black Tailored Stripe
Circle Spirals
Garden Bloom
Harvest Floral
Paparazzi Dot
Pin Dots
Windsor Bouquet
Winter Wonderland

As always, personalization is available for only $7 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment